Thursday, February 26, 2009

GEOG411 Lab 4: States Won By a Presidential Party


Done with lab 4....

I originally had more graphics and more flashy (no pun intended) but decided to make it more simple and "eloquent".

Here's the link:

http://mason.gmu.edu/~jgonzalf/lab4.html

Even played around a bit with a "?"/Info place, although its pretty basic since you have to hold the click over it.
I really liked how it turned out, although there are some things I would change/expand. Overall I was going for a very simple and neat newspaper style map without too much clutter and think I achieved that goal. The map is meant to be on a webpage with text around and not a standalone map based on its size and simple round edges (to make blending into a website with white background more smooth)

Let me know what you guys think.

SCREENSHOT:

No comments:

Post a Comment