Monday, March 16, 2009

Geog411 - Lab 6 - Operation Barbarossa

Flash 6 is finally complete. Although I originally liked how it was coming out, I didn't like the end result. Maybe it was because I looked at it too much. Or maybe not looking at it for most of spring break and coming back to see it didn't help.

Either way, here it is:



Little details make this map look good I think. The faded Country borders on the side. The glow of the borders on the main map. The textured land effect, and small alpha effects throughout make it look smooth. The animations themselves are decent although mapping this was difficult due to multiple data sets and undefined boundaries (Countries were different back then than these borders show).

I Added the question mark button which showed some map info (like on my previous lab) but realized in retrospect that I did not fill it in and is full of dummy text.

No comments:

Post a Comment